Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ok, I was wrong: I went by Two-Four and ran across these

The kind of crap that causes people to not like or trust the police.

What idiot actually believes THIS is how you're supposed to act? Are you supposed to kiss their shoe while they're cuffing you, too? Bleeping Jesus on a pogo stick.

And last, as he says, you make the shot count and put the threat down. Period. Someone makes grownup threats to your life, they have to live by the grownup rules. And, in such a case, die by them.

I need to stop looking at his place this late; some of that crap pisses me off enough that my already messed-up sleep cycle may be even worse, now.

1 comment:

Phelps said...

Eventually, you just accept that badges are just another way to identify the criminals, and learn to work around it.