Thursday, January 24, 2013

Whatever's in the air around here lately,

I'll be glad when it clears out; it's been rasping at my throat for a week.
No, it's not cold or flu, but it's a problem.

I've got a "I had an idea" post working, a "Look what this guy made" post, and something else that slips my mind right now.  Look for them after I've had more sleep than the last couple of nights and gotten some of this crap straightened out.

In the meantime, I want to know more about this:
S.82 - Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) A bill to provide that any executive action infringing on the Second Amendment has no force or effect, and to prohibit the use of funds for certain purposes. 

Has been read the first time but has not been referred to a committee yet.


One last thing: Geico can take their lizard and any other critter they use and shove it up their ass.
This policy holder received a letter from GEICO cancelling his auto insurance. The letter says his auto insurance is being cancelled because he owns a company that manufactures parts for firearms!

No comments: